Monday, November 7, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

For 5 years, high school through early college, I worked at a breakfast and lunch cafe/bakery called Tiffany's. I loved that job. I hated the early mornings. Oh man, the early Saturday mornings were terrible! But the cream cheese brownies were fantastic. With little chocolate morsels. Delicious.

These pictures are of me and my boss. The page is going in one of my super old albums, so I made it somewhat simple to fit the style of the book.

Glitter houndstooth paper: Houndstooth black by American Crafts
Plaid paper by Me and my big ideas (2004)
Fleur de Lys by 7gypsies
Amplifed 8 track by American Crafts
Purple floral paper is Retro Collage by Recollections
Brad is K-OLOGY Hanna Stitched by K&Company
Letters by Amy Tangerine
Washi tape by Amuse
Basic Craft colored paper

No comments:

Post a Comment