Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lucky You!

I'm giving Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch a shot. I'm absolutely in love with their 4th sketch/card, so I used that as my inspiration.

This card is for my friend Suzanne from thecardyard.blogspot.com who was contacted to be published in a British craft magazine. As in, they found and contacted her. Which is the ULTIMATE compliment! So congrats to you, Suzanne! You totally deserve it!

The bingo paper was a downloadable I got from Pinterest.
The striped paper is from Crate Paper.
The notepad paper is actually a sheet from a notepad from PaperTreyInk.
Recollections scalloped glitter tape + unknown striped paper (x2).
White card stock is from PaperTreyInk. Their paper is the thickest!
Lucky YOU! and Congrats! was designed by me in Illustrator.

1 comment:

  1. This may sound silly, but somehow the unexpected layering of colors and patterns reminds me of the outfit that I just posted pictures of... We are both way too talented for our own good ;)

    ReplyDelete