Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year In Review

A friend of mine is participating in the Year in Review blog hop, so I thought I'd join too. What a great way to look back over the year, highlight some of my favorite projects, and summarize what I've been up to. I'm going to break this up into types: some favorite single cards, some lovely sets of cards, some of my favorites scrapbook pages, flat/graphic cards I made this year, things I've been learning.

Some of my favorite single cards:


Both of these cards have some self-designed elements
which makes them feel oh-so-personal
[December]

Some lovely sets of cards:

[October -- testing out fun new supplies]

[November -- using what I had]

Some of my favorite scrapbook pages:

[Made in November; posted in December]

I love grids.
[December]

Flat/graphic cards:

I got minted!
[March]

And made some invitations!
[July]

And I drew a lovely Christmas card!
[Made in August; posted in December]


Things I've been learning:

How to take better pictures
[March]

How to take intriguing detail shots
[September]

How to experiment with new ideas
[November]



Happy 2012, everyone!!

19 comments:

  1. love that polar bear, so cool!! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great range of creations! I think my fav is the polar bear, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects! I love your eye for design and I recently "pinned" that ornament idea myself for next year! Thanks so much for playing along at my blog and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Polar Bear Card. The ornament is rather intriguing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects- love your challenges to learn the camera/taking great photo's and to try new things! Great Blog Hop! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much creativity! The ornament is incredible. :-) Thanks so much for sharing your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all great. Love the Polar Bear! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to see your favorite creations all together! You're very creative! Can't wait to see what you're create next year!

    Have a wonderful new year!
    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have talents in all kinds of areas. I really like the bingo card with the lucky you sentiment as well as the glass Christmas ornament with the paper inside. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely collection! I think the first one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Scot! lol, I'll have to lift that to send to my brother

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a year it's been for you! I'm totally in love the "Great Scot" card and your polar bear card!

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed your blog post and looking at your work. Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like 2011 was a great crafting year for you! Awesome projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You have some great cards, layouts & other neat things going on in your year of review. I love those Halloween cards. The background is stunning. I love that Christmas ornament too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What variety! With all these different hobbies you will never get bored. Great simple card style - your drawn Christmas card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i wish you a wunderful year 2012

    ReplyDelete
  19. You really are ridiculously talented. Can't wait to see what sort of creative adventures you take in 2012!

    ReplyDelete