Sunday, January 29, 2012

Simple Scrapper Layout

This month's Simple Scrapper sketches were so inspiring that I went ahead and made two layouts with them. Here is the second. It requires two 4x6 pictures, which, let's admit, we've all got plenty on hand to work with.

After I took these pictures, I hand wrote: "written Oct 19, 2011" after the journaling. I've shown details and the two-page spread below.



Left page:
The orange papers were scraps.
The purple gingham is scrap vintage (circa 1997, I think).
The stickers were 2 sets of thickers by American Crafts and EK Sucess
Sketch template from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership

Right page:
The purple gingham is the same as above
Crate paper $2 brad
October Afternoon camera

**The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, these are fun & happy. I like the flag label at the photo and the camera. Scrapbooking is always so much fun!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete