Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello bee card

It must be the spring-like weather that's causing me to still think of the Play Date Cafe Challenge (PDCC122) of black, gray, and yellow and how my little bee paper from the nineties would be so perfect. I knew I was saving it up for something!

And so I made another entry: a card this time. I know the mid-tone gray in this card is a stretch (I swear it's in the twine), but it is certainly there in spirit in the black, charcoal, and white coloring.

Hooray for spring!

Materials: Charcoal paper by Bazzill Basics; A vintage bee paper of unknown source, PaperTreyInk white paper, Beetle Black Doodle Twine Spool by Doodlebug Designs; and my own design for the circle

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the little bits of twine. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly darling. Those bees are precious! and that font... yum. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete