Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simple Scrapper with Journaling Card

In a challenge to use a journaling card, I made this layout. I don't think I have ever used a journalling card {ever} in my scrapbooks, and this did not come naturally at all. I mean, at all. But, I'm very pleased with how it came out.

Materials: Birds on a Wire by Hambly Screen Prints, Book Jacket/Memoir Collection by Studio Calico, Letterset/Calico Classic Collection, Quicksand by Bazzill; Brad by Crate Paper; Journal card by Cathy Zielske from DesignerDigitals.com, Template by Simple Scrapper Premium Membership; Photo taken by Brooke Turner Photography

The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this!! I'm going to have to scrap lift this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page. That's one of my favorite pictures of you and Tom, and the journaling topic you chose is too cute.

    ReplyDelete