Monday, April 30, 2012

CKC Goodies Part II

With a weekend to play with the goodies from CKC, I've been busy creating.

My first project upon return was layout #1 that I started in the class. My first quick-fire creation wasn't cutting it. That, and I wanted to use some of my new goodies and fit a second page with more pictures. So I re-did it with the paper they gave us and some of my new stash.  The "be happy" is letterpress: get excited.


Materials: Sui Sui 12X12 Konnichiwa Paper by Basic Grey, Daisy Mae 12X12 Pb&J Paper by Echo Park, Pb&J Layered Stickers by Basic Grey. Notice that the floral vellum is layered over the floral cardstock.

Under the picture on the right page, you'll see a shadow (above). I put all of the cards from the shower into a single envelope and glued the envelope between the matted black&white pictures and the patterned paper from the class (the reversed side). The pictures are popped-up now by about 1 cm, and the cards are easily accessible. 

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I love it! I can tell how much time you took to make this your own, and I love the Be Happy additions. Utterly fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page : like the colors and the white backround.. great!

    ReplyDelete