Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Yesterday, Deb from My Craft Room Creations, honored me with the Liebster Blog Award. I absolutely admire her work and am honored that she chose me as one of her 5. Thank you Deb!


'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share the love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.


Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above).
Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.


...And here is my list of award recipients:

1. Meghann- Scrapbooks: an inspiring scrapper with an obvious background in interior design.
2. Amber- Vintage: blogger, shop owner, and excellent fiber crafter who spotlights TONS of vintage shops
3. Elena- Cards: clean designs and gorgeous photos
4. Chunyuan- Cards: always beautifully done
5. Franciska- Scrapbooks: I can't understand a word she writes, but she is an amazing scrapper, photographer, crafter, and life-lover.


4 comments:

  1. What an honor! Thank you so much, Julie! Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julie! I'm beyond honored and have a huge smile on my face :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for passing the award. I am really honored.

    ReplyDelete