Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Making Paper Scrapbooking Easy Again: Using Templates

Head on over to Simple Scrapper today to view my guest post on how to use a template to create a traditional scrapbook page.

There, I guide you through my process of making a clean and simple paper scrapbook pages using a printed photo and one of my favorite Simple Scrapper Premium Membership Templates. Plus, I offer a little advice on how to use complex templates with large pictures to paper scrap big pictures for a big impact.

Using templates and doing a bit of pre-planning makes my scrapbooking process easier and quicker. Hopefully, my tips can inspire you! Click the picture to pop over to Simple Scrapper and see how to make this layout!

IMG_8796_600x600

For more examples of Simple Scrapper Premium Membership templates in use, check out the pages made by the design team for July's Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your birds on the wires and that big pop of red! Wonderful photo, great page, now I'll have to check it all out over at Simple Scrapper.

    ReplyDelete