Friday, September 7, 2012

Simple Scrapper September Challenge: Maps

The Simple Scrapper Challenge for September is to create a page with maps. 

For my photo-less page, I combined 2 Simple Scrapper Layouts and relied heavily on my Silhouette Cameo to create pop-ups for added interest.  

I hope you can join us in our challenge this month! 

SS-September-Challenge-Maps-Aldridge-600x600
Materials: Map and Navy Paper by Heidi Swapp; Brad by October Afternoon, Alpha Stickers by Prima Marketing, Inc. Washi Tape by American Crafts; Mister Huey's Color Mists in Cameo and Cable Green; Stamp by Paper Trey Ink; Silhouette Cameo; Silhouette cut outs are "assorted callout shapes" by Jamie Koay, "3 thought bubbles" by Lori Whitlock "hello thought bubble" by Loni Stevens, by "airplane" by American Crafts/Amy Tangerine; fonts are Courier New, Bebas Neue; Simple Scrapper Premium Membership Template 
***
The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun page....I love the speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages always amaze me julie! i love this photoless layout and all of your added elements. you make me want a silhouette:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! The Silhouette is pretty fun!

      Delete