Monday, October 1, 2012

October Simple Scrapper Blog Hop

Welcome to the October Simple Scrapper Blog Hop!

The Simple Scrapper layouts this month are gorgeous. I'm particularly fond of 3 of them, but I'm only showing one here! The one on the right is one of the grid layouts this month, and I combined it with one of September's grids so that I could include more pictures. (Sneaky me!)


Aldridge-October-Grid1-600x1200

Materials: Focal Point/Classic Calico by Studio Calico, Clam Bake/Lauderdale Collection by BasicGrey, Hambly Studios Screen Prints are Little Circles in magenta, Birds on Wire in silver, and Woodgrain in silver; thin strip under picture is River Rock/Silver Valley Collection by s.e.i; other squares are recollections (pink houndstooth) and unknown (green polka and violins); American Crafts Delight; Crate Paper Brad; Fonts are Broadway and Channel; Template from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership
You'll notice that I went outside my box and used pink. As a general rule, I avoid pink, but crazy things happen sometimes! I'm moving mountains today!  

Be sure to hop over to the rest of the Design Team's blogs for more! Leave a little love as you go, and don't forget to use this link to enter a giveaway for a one-month trial subscription to Simple Scrapper: http://ow.ly/ctrlx.


Julie Aldridge (This is me!)
***
The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

7 comments:

  1. Love the pattern in sidekicks and the grid pics and textures. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pattern paper choices pair so nicely with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you already know i love this. i think the grid looks best with your choice of scattered papers and photos and all that yummy white space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much for pink, either, you did a great job with it. Love how you worked your grid and the mix of one large photo with all the smaller ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you matched the grid with the other template. Works really well

    ReplyDelete
  6. The touch of pink works fabulously. Great family pic too

    ReplyDelete