Monday, April 1, 2013

Scrapbook Trends Publication!

Last month, one of my favorite pages was published in Scrapbook Trends! 

This is my cover page for my 2011 album--a quick visual summary of my visitors, experiences, and the daily grind. Some experiences are shown in pictures, others represented by stickers, but either way, 2011 is summarized colorfully in my favorite style: clean, simple, bright, and graphic. 


2011 Year in Review


Materials: Upcycle/Re:Design Paper by Cosmo Cricket (pink); Black Magic/Apothecary Emporium Collection Paper by Echo Park (orange); Sunny Sunday/Spring Flings and Easter Things Paper by Bella Blvd (yellow); Slideshow/State Fair Paper by Studio Calico (green); Family/Laurel Burst/ Indie Chic Paper by My Mind's Eye (blue); brad by Crate Paper; Sticker by Amy Tangerine/American Crafts (camera); Basic Grey (envelope); Creative Imaginations (Harry Potter Stickers), Bella Blvd Alphas ("HP"); Recollections Green Glitter Tape (under "HP"); Washi Tape by Amuse and Sweet Bella; Alpha Thickers by Amy Tangerine/American Crafts

1 comment: