Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been on a use-what-you have kick for months. Unfortunately for my new mantra and my budget, while I've been using what I have, I've also been tempted with way too many new things. For this project, I actually did use what I had! YAY! Go me! (Finally!) I bought one sheet of the fall paper a while back. I had no plans for it and had no idea how I would work that into a scrapbook since I never use florals. Plus I had these stickers from ages ago when I was obsessed with the Me&MyBigIdeas stickers. They are still adorable, but they aren't going in my books either. Solution? Thanksgiving cards! Perfect! What a great way to tell my impressively large family that I love them and am thankful for them!

They'll be in the mail soon!

Solid paper by A.muse
Stickers are Me and My Big Ideas Thanksgiving Kids (mambo minis)
Glitter paper + Embellishment strings & ribbons

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I might have to do this too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! What a perfect way to use those sheets I bought ages ago that would be way too busy as backgrounds on scrapbook pages. You did a fantastic job toning the sheet with the solids and stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em, especially the ones with the turkey on the banner!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

    ReplyDelete